A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Jurkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Jurkowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Jurkowitz, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jurkowitz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Jurkowitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Jurkowitz MD is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jay Jurkowitz practice?
- Dr. Jay Jurkowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Jurkowitz practices Neurology near Encino, CA.
See Encino Neurologists.