Dr. Jay Jurkowitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jay Jurkowitz?

Treats the patient, not the disease...

Posted on July 8th, 2010

Doc diagnosed me with Parkinson's 15 years ago. I've probably met 100 neurologists since then while participating in various clinical trials. Doc is the ONLY one who's gotten to know me. The others simply treat my symptoms regardless of what's going on with me. Doc varies my treatment based not only on his extensive knowlege of Parkinson's but on how and what is happening in my life. I ditto the previous reviewer...there are no words adequate in my praise and gratitude for Dr. Jay Jurkowitz. I nominate him for sainthood!

Dr. Jurkowitz

Posted on August 3rd, 2009

I've been a patient of Dr. Jurkowitz since 1999. Words fail me in expressing what a great, caring man he is. He recently moved to Ventura and it's fantastic. Dr. Jurkowitz is not you typical doctor. He's almost always on call ( all the time during the week). He promptly returns your calls.This is a Doctor that would wake up to return a call, call into another hospital your problem. He's one of a kind!! I can't say enough kind/true things about any other Doctor. He's one of a kind.

Posted on September 26th, 2015