Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 27th, 2016

Great doctor and office staff. I've never seen a more efficient medical office.

Jun 21st, 2016

Didn't look at foot when I mentioned a rash developed after change of meds. Didn't seem to care and got offensive when Internet research was mentioned. When doctors don't have a clue, I start looking for answers.

Jan 12th, 2016

much better than other neurologists that I've been to. Great bedside manner. I feel like I'm more than a number

Perioperative RN show details Perioperative RN
Aug 5th, 2015

Dr. Johnson was rude and appeared angry. Being in the medical field and working with Surgeons all day long I understand their busy schedules but he was very unprofessional. I would not recommend him to anyone and he needs anger management therapy.

Don't waste your time. show details Don't waste your time.
Jan 13th, 2015

Wow, don't waste your time here.

Best Neurologist I have ever been to show details Best Neurologist I have ever been to
Dec 19th, 2014

He is very thorough, caring and makes sure you are comfortable with every decision he makes. He returns phone calls quickly and spends plenty of time with you during your appointments. I have been to multiple neurologists and he is by far the best. 5 stars! Highly recommended!

egotistical and not listen to patient show details egotistical and not listen to patient
Jan 11th, 2014

Ive seen him sveral times over last 5 years. Both MRIs showed I had Arnold Chiari Malformation. I had medical symptoms that coincided with chiari and he kept telling me that it wasnt from the Chiari. Second MRI showed I had a syrinx and blood clot tumor. He still stated that was not causing my problems. Luckily I opted to do the decompression surgery 7 months later. My surgeon did an MRI, and I was 1.5 times worse. I now have permanent nerve damage and suffer chronic pain. Dont trust this doctor.

Sep 17th, 2012

This is by far the worst doctor that I have ever been to