Jay J Kaner DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 6 reviews

July 12th, 2013
Great Doctor
I had to wait to see Dr. Kaner, but I am glad that I did. I did get his name from the internet, and was hoping the reviews were right. He was very nice and made me feel very comfortable that I could ask him anything and he would take the time to answer without feeling rushed. I am happy with his approch to my condition and would highly recommend him to others.

May 22nd, 2012
great doctor
i went to my regular dr. she had no idea what was wrong with me .refered me to dr. kaner he diagnosed me with GBS within 5 minutes . terrific dr.

April 10th, 2011
Wish I had seen him sooner.
I have been suffering from nerve pain in my legs for years. Dr. Kaner was able to switch my meds and did some tests, and found out what was the problem. I am so grateful for all of his time with my condition. I wish I had seen him sooner. Great Doctor!

February 7th, 2011
did not get any help
the dr. did not check any of my med. materials that i brought with me and i did not get the help i was hoping for .

September 17th, 2010
New Patient
I had to wait for two weeks to see Dr. Kaner, but I was very happy that I did. I have had pain in my legs for over a year and no one could find the cause. After I say Dr. Kaner he did blood tests and ordered other tests, but he found out what was the cause. I am now living pain free for the last 3 weeks!

May 6th, 2009
I was to two other neurologists and they could not tell me what my diagnosis was. Dr. Kaner walked in talked to me for a while and without even doing any testing, thought he knew my problem. Testing later confirmed the diagnosis.