A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Katzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Katzman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Katzman, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Katzman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Katzman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Katzman MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jay Katzman practice?
- Dr. Jay Katzman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Katzman practices Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NJ.
See New York Gastroenterologists.