Dr. Jay Harris Kaufman MD is male, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Kaufman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley HospitalMuhlenberg
- St. Luke`s HospitalBethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaufman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jay Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay H. Kaufman practice?
Dr. Jay Kaufman practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, VA and Sugarloaf, PA.
See Allentown Internists, Allentown Sleep Medicine Doctors, Allentown Pulmonologists, and Allentown Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jae Kaufman