A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Kaufman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Harris Kaufman MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay H. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Jay Kaufman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Kaufman practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Arlington, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Arlington Internists, Arlington Pulmonologists, and Arlington Sleep Medicine Doctors.