A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaufman
Sleep Apnea Patient Education Read all about sleep apnea, and understand how this condition is diagnosed and treated, by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaufman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Kaufman, DPM, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay H Kaufman DPM and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay H. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Jay Kaufman has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jay Kaufman practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Arlington, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Arlington Internists, Arlington Pulmonologists, and Arlington Sleep Medicine Doctors.