A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Kenneth Buenaflor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Kenneth Buenaflor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Kenneth Buenaflor, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Buenaflor graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Buenaflor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Kenneth Paloma Buenaflor FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jay Kenneth P. Buenaflor practice?
- Dr. Jay Kenneth Buenaflor has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Kenneth Buenaflor practices Pediatrics near Brawley, CA.
See Brawley Pediatricians.