Dr. Jay Kenneth Buenaflor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jay Kenneth Buenaflor?

April 13th, 2016

Awesome dr

Dr Buenaflor is an awesome and caring doctor. My kids love going to see dr and staff is great and helpful. He is truly passionate about his profession and I am so confident to entrust my kids lives in his hands. I recommend dr Buenaflor to my friends and family. Great experience

September 21st, 2015

Excellent and Caring doctors!

March 20th, 2015

I love this Dr. not only because he has been an exceptional one but because he is a good human being. I can tell he loves his profession and loves to take care of the kids. He is the best pediatrician ever!!!

February 5th, 2014

Have been taking my son to dr Buenaflor since 2011 it's been three years now and I have nothing but good thing to say about him and his staff.. I tend to be very picky and always have high expectations from doctors my son sees, and I can honestly and comfortably say doctor Buenaflor is a great doctor from all aspects (knowledge, patience, courteous, attentiveness) to say the least my son actually enjoys visiting his doctor :~)

March 8th, 2013

mother

LOVE the doctor the staff is TERRIBLE!!! The are RUDE and hang up on you! i wish i could continue to have my children be seen here but i can not tolerate the staff!

April 27th, 2011

Dr. Buenaflor is the #1 pediatrician in my book. Started by taking my son to him in 05 at the clinic, after i found out he had his own office in 08 i started taking my daughter and continued by taking my son and stepson again to his office. very curteous staff. He has the knowledge cause my daughter has been misdiagnosed 3 times at the ER. Took her to Dr. Buenaflor and he diagnosed her correctly. will not stop taking my kids to his office and recommends anyone with kids to Dr. Buenaflor.

August 19th, 2010

#1 Pediatrician in Brawley

I would reccomend ANYONE with children to Dr. Buenaflors office. His staff is extremely helpful and curteous! He is a wonderful doctor who actually has time to talk to you and treats you like family, I will never stop taking my son to him.

March 23rd, 2008

outstanding pediatrician

My family has never met such an extraordinary individual such as dr buenaflor. he is a caring dr and my children love him

October 11th, 2017