A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Kerr, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Kerr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kerr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay D. Kerr practice?
Dr. Jay Kerr practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Orthopedic Surgeons, Hanford Family Physicians, Hanford Geriatric Doctors, and Hanford Critical Care Practitioners.