A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Kerr, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Kerr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kerr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay D. Kerr practice?
Dr. Jay Kerr practices Family Medicine near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Family Physicians.