A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Kerr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerr
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kerr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Kerr, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Kerr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Dee Kerr MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay D. Kerr practice?
- Dr. Jay Kerr has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Kerr practices Family Medicine near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Primary Care Doctors.