A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Kerr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerr
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kerr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Kerr, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Kerr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Dee Kerr MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay D. Kerr practice?
- Dr. Jay Kerr has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Kerr practices Family Medicine near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Primary Care Doctors.