A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Kerr, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Kerr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay D Kerr MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay D. Kerr practice?
- Dr. Jay Kerr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Kerr practices Family Medicine near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Family Physicians.