A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Han Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Han Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Han Kim, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Han Kim graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Han Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital Medical Staff Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Han Kim MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jay Han Kim practice?
- Dr. Jay Han Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Han Kim practices Urology near Burlington, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Durham, NC.
See Burlington Urologists.