A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Kloin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Kloin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Kloin, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kloin graduated from Universite De Paris (Vi) Et Marie Curie.
Dr. Kloin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay E Kloin FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay E. Kloin practice?
- Dr. Jay Kloin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Kloin practices Internal Medicine near Emmaus, PA.
See Emmaus Internists.