Dr. Jay Kolls MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Pulmonology Sewickley, PA

• Good
  • Bad

March 31st, 2015
Awesome and caring pediatric pulmonary
Although Dr.Kolls treated me 19 years ago, we both still keep in touch. A very nice and caring doctor. Although he doesn't treat me as because I am an adult and he is no longer in New Orleas,La , I know that I can always ask him for help and opinion. He will not hesistate to respond back to me as if i am still his patient.

April 4th, 2009
Dr Jay Kennedy Kiools is one of the utmost experts in the field of Pediatric Pulmonology. He saved my premature daughter's life, and took over her care in the NICU of Children's Hospital of N.O., when no one else seemed to know what to do. She was a complicated case, but he managed to stabilize her, and ween her from a seven month ventilation therapy. Because of his expert diagnostic skills he also diagnosed an allergic reaction she had to a seizure medication, by just looking at her. He saved her life that time also, some four years later. I was sad to see him leave the New Orleans area. My daughter will be fifteen years old on Easter Sunday, and thanks to him,and God, she is a healthy, normal freshman in high school. God placed him in our lives for a reason, and we are thankful . If you need a pediatric pulmonologist, he is the one!

February 28th, 2015