A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Kostman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Kostman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kostman
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Kostman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Kostman, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kostman graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kostman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay R Kostman MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jay R. Kostman practice?
- Dr. Jay Kostman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Kostman practices Infectious Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors.