Learn more about Dr. Jay Kostman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Kostman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kostman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Kostman, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kostman graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kostman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay R Kostman MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jay R. Kostman practice?
- Dr. Jay Kostman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Kostman practices Infectious Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors.