A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Kozlowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Kozlowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kozlowski
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Kozlowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Kozlowski, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozlowski graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kozlowski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay H Kozlowski FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jay H. Kozlowski practice?
- Dr. Jay Kozlowski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jay Kozlowski practices Cardiovascular Disease near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Commerce Township Cardiologists.