A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Kumar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kumar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Spring Hill Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Kumar MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jay Kumar practice?
- Dr. Jay Kumar has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jay Kumar practices Pulmonary Disease near Weeki Wachee, FL.