A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayachandra Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayachandra Kumar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kumar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Spring Hill Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayachandra Kumar MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jayachandra Kumar practice?
- Dr. Jayachandra Kumar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jayachandra Kumar practices Pulmonary Disease near Spring Hill, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brooksville, FL and Weeki Wachee, FL.
See Spring Hill Pulmonologists.