A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Kumar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kumar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Spring Hill Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Kumar MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jay Kumar practice?
- Dr. Jay Kumar has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jay Kumar practices Pulmonary Disease near Weeki Wachee, FL.