A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Lucas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Lucas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lucas
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lucas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Lucas, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucas graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Lucas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lake City Community Hospital
- Carolinas Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Luke Lucas FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jay L. Lucas practice?
- Dr. Jay Lucas has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Lucas practices Otolaryngology near Florence, SC.
See Florence Otolaryngologists.