A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Lucas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Lucas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lucas
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lucas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Lucas, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucas graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Lucas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lake City Community Hospital
- Carolinas Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Luke Lucas FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jay L. Lucas practice?
- Dr. Jay Lucas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Lucas practices Otolaryngology near Florence, SC.
See Florence Otolaryngologists.