A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay La Bourene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay La Bourene is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. La Bourene
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. La Bourene Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay La Bourene, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. La Bourene graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. La Bourene has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay La Bourene MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jay La Bourene practice?
- Dr. Jay La Bourene has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay La Bourene practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.