A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay La Bine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay La Bine, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Orthopedic traumatology and reconstruction. Adult and pediatric fracture care.
Education & Awards
Dr. La Bine graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. La Bine has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. La Bine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay P. La Bine practice?
Dr. Jay La Bine practices Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.