A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Labine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Labine
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Labine Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Labine, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Orthopedic traumatology and reconstruction. Adult and pediatric fracture care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Labine graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Labine has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Patrick Labine MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jay P. Labine practice?
- Dr. Jay Labine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Labine practices Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.