A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay La Bine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay La Bine, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Orthopedic traumatology and reconstruction. Adult and pediatric fracture care.
Education & Awards
Dr. La Bine graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. La Bine has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay P La Bine MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jay P. La Bine practice?
- Dr. Jay La Bine has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jay La Bine practices Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.