A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Lee, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Lee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay H. Lee practice?
Dr. Jay Lee practices Emergency Medicine, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Santa Ana, CA.
See Los Angeles Emergency Physicians and Los Angeles Cardiologists.