A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Lee, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Lee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay H Lee MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Jay Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Lee practices Emergency Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Los Angeles Emergency Physicians.