inactive

Jay O Lenz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

August 14th, 2015
Worked with my primary dr to save my life. Thank God for Dr Lenz and Dr Kleinschmidt.

December 29th, 2010
Evil doctor with no heart!
He gave my daughter a serious staph infection after he tried jamming scissors down into her g-tube track after she pulled it out! If you ever have to schedule an appointment with this "doctor" you should run as fast as you can!!

April 12th, 2010
There is no finer surgeon around than Dr. Lenz. He made me feel at ease the minute he walked into the room and that feeling continued through two surgeries and after care. Neither my husband nor I would accept any other surgeon if Dr. Lenz is available to do it.

December 8th, 2009
I waited for nine hours to get into surgery and he caused perminant nerve damage

June 25th, 2009
waiting
we waited for 3 1/2 hours while Dr. Lenz was supposedly in a surgery. We wondered if he might not be golfing as he had fresh grass stains on his tennis shoes. He did not even do a physical exam after all that time but said he'd schedule an outpatient surgery for us.