A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Levinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Levinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levinson
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Levinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Levinson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Levinson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Levinson has 21 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay R Levinson MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jay R. Levinson practice?
- Dr. Jay Levinson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jay Levinson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Warren, MI.
See Novi Internists and Novi Gastroenterologists.