Learn more about Dr. Jay Levinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Levinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levinson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Levinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Levinson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Levinson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Levinson has 21 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay R Levinson MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jay R. Levinson practice?
- Dr. Jay Levinson has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jay Levinson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Farmington Hills, MI.