A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Levinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Levinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Levinson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Levinson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Levinson has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Raphael Levinson MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jay R. Levinson practice?
- Dr. Jay Levinson has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jay Levinson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Novi Internists and Novi Gastroenterologists.