More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jay Lieberman
Dr. Jay Lieberman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Juan Capistrano, CA, with other offices in Long Beach, CA and Orange, CA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Pediatrics. Dr. Lieberman is affiliated with Los Angeles Com Hospital - ELA - Norwalk, University of California, Irvine Medical Center and Children's Hospital of Los Angeles. He speaks English.
Dr. Jay Lieberman has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Jay Lieberman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Juan Capistrano, CA.
Dr. Jon Nakamoto
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
San Juan Capistrano, CA 0.01 mi31
Dr. Charles Strom
Pediatrics, Medical Genetics
San Juan Capistrano, CA 0.01 mi37
Dr. John Leake
Infectious Disease, Pediatrics
San Juan Capistrano, CA 0.01 mi23