A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Lieberman, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Lieberman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Mark Lieberman MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Lieberman practice?
- Dr. Jay Lieberman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Lieberman practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Long Beach Infectious Disease Doctors.