A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lieberman
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Lieberman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Lieberman, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Lieberman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Mark Lieberman MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Lieberman practice?
- Dr. Jay Lieberman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Lieberman practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Long Beach Infectious Disease Doctors.