A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Liss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Liss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liss
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liss Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Liss, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Liss graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Liss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Perry County Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Lawrence Liss MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jay L. Liss practice?
- Dr. Jay Liss has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Liss practices Psychiatry near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Psychiatrists.