A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Lou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Lou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lou
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Lou, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lou graduated from Peking Union Medical University, Beijing.
Dr. Lou has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Jiekuen Lou MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay J. Lou practice?
- Dr. Jay Lou has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Lou practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Allergists and Saint Paul Internists.