A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Lucas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Lucas, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Lucas, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucas graduated from Med Coll Of Va Schl Of Dentist. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lucas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- East Tennessee Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Hathaway Lucas MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jay H. Lucas practice?
- Dr. Jay Lucas has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Lucas practices Plastic Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Plastic Surgeons.