Dr. Jay Lucas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jay Lucas?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Jay Lucas?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 21st, 2016

Find a different doctor

Dr. Lucas performed my breast reconstruction with fat grafting, after leaving my nipple in a triangle shape he blamed it on 'gravity' and it only was 3 weeks since my surgery. He also left lumps of fat in my breast making it look uneven. His staff is really courteous and Tammy is great, they will tell you 'Dr. Lucas is a perfectionist', but he isn't...I went to get a second opinion and it was already too late. Dr. Lucas told me he could fix the nipple to make it rounded again, however it will cost me money because 'after all it is another procedure'. He is not rude, but is arrogant and not willing to admit his own mistakes I agree with the other post : DON'T WALK, RUN !!!!

April 6th, 2016

waste of time, ri

February 11th, 2015

Enqual size, misalined nipples, He is a butcher.

Totally destroyed my wife's breasts. Don't walk away RUN!

January 30th, 2015

Excellent doctor!

The wait times were very short, only 5-8 minutes. The office is very clean and nicely decorated. It is very relaxing. The staff and nurses are very friendly and helpful. The Doctor is just as great! I needed a medically necessary surgery and he did an excellent job on it! I am very proud of the results. Little to no pain afterwards.

January 12th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Lucas for Botox and skin care and know I'm considering a tummy tuck. I checked out his credentials and would highly recommend him. Very nice as well.

January 12th, 2015

Dr. Lucas has been working with me on my breast reconstruction. Because I had a bilateral mastectomy with months of chemo and radiation, reconstruction has been a bit more challenging. Dr. Lucas is willing to try different procedures and patiently walks me through each step. He is simply a "miracle worker." I now look like a girl, and he has simply given me back my self-confidence. For the first time since I was diagnosed with breast cancer, I'm so pleased with the way I look and feel. Additionally, everyone who works in his office "cheers me on." They are genuinely excited about each success the surgery brings me!

February 23rd, 2013

Dr. Lucas Review

Dr. Lucas is by far the most caring doctor. He is very knowledgeable and experienced. He and his staff were excellent in my pre-op and post-op care. Dr. Lucas has excellent bedside manners and even went above and beyond by calling me, himself, at home to check on me. Dr. Lucas provided all the necessary Scar creams/wraps needed during my recovery and beyond. I am already looking forward to returning to Dr. Lucas for any future needs I may have. I definitely recommend him.

June 13th, 2012

Highly recommend

I wouldn't let anybody else but Dr. Lucas work on me!!!

October 21st, 2011

best Plastic surgeon in town

May 18th, 2010

Although I am only in my 20's, I really felt I needed a great plastic surgeon to step it up to the next level. Dr. Lucas was spectacular.

June 10th, 2017