A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Luft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Luft is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Luft, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Luft graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Luft has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Luft accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay D. Luft practice?
Dr. Jay Luft practices Otolaryngology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Otolaryngologists.