A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Lutins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Lutins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Lutins, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutins graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lutins has 25 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Allan Lutins MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jay A. Lutins practice?
- Dr. Jay Lutins has 12 office locations.
Dr. Jay Lutins practices Urology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethel Park, PA and Monroeville, PA.
See Pittsburgh Urologists.