A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Bernstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Bernstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Bernstein has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Mendelsohn Bernstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Jay Bernstein has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jay Bernstein practices Ophthalmology near Cedar Knolls, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, NJ and Westfield, NJ.
See Cedar Knolls Ophthalmologists.