Learn more about Dr. Jay Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Bernstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernstein
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Bernstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Bernstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Bernstein has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay M Bernstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Jay Bernstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Bernstein practices Ophthalmology near Westfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Flemington, NJ.
See Westfield Ophthalmologists.