A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Bernstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Bernstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Bernstein has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bernstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Bernstein practice?
Dr. Jay Bernstein practices Ophthalmology near Cedar Knolls, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, NJ and Westfield, NJ.
See Cedar Knolls Ophthalmologists.