A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Edelberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edelberg
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelberg graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Edelberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Marshall Edelberg MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Edelberg practice?
- Dr. Jay Edelberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Edelberg practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.