A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Rubin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubin
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rubin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Rubin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Spec Trans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Michel Rubin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Jay Rubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Rubin practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.