A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Rubin is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Rubin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Spec Trans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Michel Rubin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Jay Rubin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Rubin practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.