Learn more about Dr. Jay Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Rubin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rubin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Rubin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Hosp System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Michel Rubin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Jay Rubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Rubin practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.