Learn more about Dr. Jay Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Rubin is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Rubin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Spec Trans Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rubin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Community First Health Plans - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Rubin practice?
Dr. Jay Rubin practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Seguin, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.