Dr. Jay Mabrey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 4th, 2015
Hip replaced. In one day, home the next. Thoroughly pleased with Dr. Mabrey, his openness, his help, his skill level AND he has a first class staff.

April 27th, 2012
Hip Replacement
Dr. Mabrey is an amazing doctor. He is brilliant, funny, caring, and an all around cool guy. I would recommend him to my mother. He is truly the best doctor I've ever had.

March 26th, 2010
Had THA in 1994, with that technology, it was supposed to last 10 years. He knew then there was better technology in the near future, but due to my situation I could not wait for it. He had to work around specific situations from previous treatments.He is very brilliant as a scientist, a surgeon, and maintains his human approach -- very caring. After 16 years he rememembered many details of who i was. I have a major medical center 10 minutes from my house, I elected to drive 3 hours for his opinion on my changes in my hip. Trust is the 1 word I would use to describe, if I could only choose one. Competence, caring, willing to work through new situations, willing to describe things in terms that are understood. Willing to describe the process and what to expect. And his staff love him, so people who spend time with him feel he is a good person as well. I have recommended him to people who describe joint problems.I have had medical things for 24+ years, 10 surgeries, and I have had good and bad. JD Mabrey-- very good, competent, and definitely trust him.