A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Malickel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Malickel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malickel
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Malickel Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Malickel graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Malickel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay V Malickel DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay V. Malickel practice?
- Dr. Jay Malickel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Malickel practices Family Medicine near Elmer, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeton, NJ.
See Elmer Family Physicians.