A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Malickel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Malickel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Malickel graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Malickel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Varunny Malickel DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay V. Malickel practice?
- Dr. Jay Malickel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Malickel practices Family Medicine near Elmer, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Vineland, NJ.
See Elmer Family Physicians.