A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Margolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Margolis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Margolis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Stephen Margolis MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay S. Margolis practice?
- Dr. Jay Margolis has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Margolis practices Internal Medicine near Owings Mills, MD.
See Owings Mills Internists.