A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Marshall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marshall
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Marshall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Marshall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Marshall has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Phillips Marshall MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jay P. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Jay Marshall has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Marshall practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Chesterfield, MO.
See Chesterfield Internists and Chesterfield Gastroenterologists.