Dr. Jay Masserman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jay Masserman?

August 23rd, 2016

Great Physician

Dr. Masserman is an intelligent, thoughtful, excellent physician. He is extremely knowledgeable. His is exceptionally kind and compassionate. Dr. Masserman spends time with his patients. Over the years I have referred friends to Dr. Masserman and they are always pleased and appreciative to find such a wonderful physician. I recommend Dr, Masserman highly and without reservation.

December 11th, 2015

Only one of the best doctors ever to walk the face of the earth. Has been my ob/gyn for decades (literally) Brilliant, humble, caring to the nth degree. Had emergency surgery once during which he saved my life. Wait times are not speedy, but he is always worth any wait. He has more recently cut back on his patient load, and the new office and front office staff are not quite as walk-on-water as they once were. But you will never find a better gynie. He's just the best,

July 10th, 2012

The Best

I have been a patient of Dr.J for over 30 years and still drive 2 hours one way for my annual visit. He is the best and his staff are off the chart. Love,love,love all. The care, the time and experience of Dr.J and his well trained people he surrounds himself with is amazing. Can't say enough about him...UNIQUE.

March 13th, 2011

Best OB Doc

Dr. Masserman delivered 3 of my children in 1983, 1984 and 1986. I has been by far the best OB doctor I have ever been treated by!

December 28th, 2010

Dr. Masserman is the best

I have been a patient for over 30 years and truly Dr. Masserman is the best. He has seen myself and female family members through many things through the years. He is the only doctor I have that I truly trust with my life. He is kind, considerate, genuinely cares for his patients and their well being. His office staff are the best and are just as caring as he is...when I fly back to CA for my yearly checkups it is like visiting family in his office.Thank you all for your years of service...

November 1st, 2010

The Absolute Best OB GYN in OC without exception

Thirty years ago I was a young woman looking for my first doctor. My uncle was a very prominent and highly respected internist in OC, and recommended Dr Masserman. After 30 years, two births, and a lifetime of excellent female care by Dr Masserman I feel very qualified to render this opinion. He is the perfect mix of brilliant and compassionate care. The perfect doc for a woman throughout her lifetime.

June 24th, 2010

Very friendly and prfessional

May 14th, 2010

Exceptional Caring Service

Dr. Masserman provided me with exceptional service during my two miscarriages, two births and as a current paitient. I would refer anyone to him for all thier Gynecologist, Obstetrician, Obstetrician & Gynecologist needs.

November 11th, 2015