Dr. Jay Mead Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jay Mead?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 16th, 2012

Who gives these reviews?

I have found Dr. Jay Mead to be entirely kind, accurate, professional. I especially appreciate his intellectual integrity, a quality I find wanting in most md's I have depended on.If people get the time they need, how can they be upset with someone else perhaps needing more time?Another doctor was consistently late. I called in an hour ahead of my appointment and the receptionist was kind enough to advise me how long my wait would be. I used my time wisely.I would rather wait for Dr. Mead than suffer the quackism for those whose intellectual integrity is set blindly on the work of the pharms and FDA.

June 12th, 2014