A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Meizlish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Meizlish is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meizlish
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meizlish Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Meizlish, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Meizlish graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meizlish has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay L Meizlish MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jay L. Meizlish practice?
- Dr. Jay Meizlish has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Meizlish practices Cardiovascular Disease near Fairfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Trumbull, CT.
See Fairfield Cardiologists.