A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Meizlish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Meizlish is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meizlish
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Meizlish, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Meizlish graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Meizlish has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay L Meizlish MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jay L. Meizlish practice?
- Dr. Jay Meizlish has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jay Meizlish practices Cardiovascular Disease near Fairfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgefield, CT and Milford, CT.
See Fairfield Cardiologists.