A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Meizlish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Meizlish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Meizlish, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Meizlish graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Meizlish has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meizlish accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay L. Meizlish practice?
Dr. Jay Meizlish practices Cardiovascular Disease near Fairfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgefield, CT and Danbury, CT.
See Fairfield Cardiologists.