A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Meythaler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Meythaler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meythaler
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Meythaler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Meythaler, JD, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Meythaler graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Meythaler has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay M Meythaler JD and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Meythaler practice?
- Dr. Jay Meythaler has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Meythaler practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Physiatrists.