A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Meythaler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Meythaler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Meythaler, JD, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Meythaler graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Meythaler has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay M Meythaler JD and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Meythaler practice?
- Dr. Jay Meythaler has 11 office locations.
Dr. Jay Meythaler practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Wayne, MI.
See Dearborn Physiatrists.