A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Midwall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Midwall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Midwall, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Midwall graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Midwall has 15 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- Palms West Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Midwall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay Midwall practice?
Dr. Jay Midwall practices Cardiovascular Disease near Lake Worth, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Vero Beach, FL.
See Lake Worth Cardiologists.