Dr. Jay Mongiardo MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 8th, 2011
Uninterested
He didn't seem to care what problems I was having. He typed on the computer the whole time and didn't even physically examine me. Showed no compassion at all. I was really disappointed in him the last two times I saw him. He has been my doctor for over 12 years! I am in the process of switching doctors.

September 6th, 2011
Best Doc You Can Find
This is the best doctor I could have ever asked for! He truly gets to know his patients and shows that he cares. He practices what he preaches, which is extremely important. At the age of 21 I was diagnosed with high cholesterol by Dr. Mongiardo, together, we cut my numbers in half...naturally! If there is a way around pills, Dr. Mongiardo takes it :) I love this guy!

August 17th, 2011
Wonderful Doctor!
Dr. Mongiardo has taken very good care of me over the past 12 years, helping me reach the age of 86 with pretty good health, really good health for my age! He's always kind and listens to my concerns, explaining what I need to know to improve my health. I appreciate Dr. Mongiardo.

May 11th, 2011
Refused to listen to my health problems and refused to give RX

January 23rd, 2011
A great doctor!
I have enjoyed being a patient of Dr. Mongiardo for several years. He has helped me manage and control my Type 2 Diabetes and High Cholesterol with lifestyle changes of diet, stress reduction, and exercise, by carefully monitoring my progress and advising me when I need to be more diligent. He listens and encourages me to "thrive" and become healthier. I feel that we are a team working together.

July 10th, 2010
I am really appreciative of the amount of time Dr. Mongiardo gave to me during my last visit. He was very personable and has definitely shown how much he cares about my health by ordering tests for me that would make sure that everything is okay with me. He is big on preventative medicine, and I can tell that he wants to help me to achieve a better level of wellbeing both physically and mentally. I would most assuredly recommend him to people looking for a physician who relates well to his patients!

December 23rd, 2016