Dr. Jay More MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 13th, 2016
Awesome Doc
This review is 10 years past, but for a reason. When I saw Dr. More my back was a mess, and I was to the point of not being able to walk, sit, stand or lay for more then 15 mins at a time. Even though I had weight and a few other things against a full recovery (which he never promises), I had a 3 level lumbar fusion L4-S1. It was a long 6 month recovery, but the surgery was a success, and I have been pain free since. Dr. More is a compassionate and very honest. He wont just do a surgery unless it was something he would do for a family member. I always recommend him...

April 4th, 2016
Such a great Doctor

February 10th, 2016
Rated #1 Surgeon
Excellent Dr. Dr. More is very easy to talk to and has a wonderful bedside manner. He always takes his time with his patients and explains everything step-by-step. I recommend him highly. He performed a 3-level lumbar spinal and cervical fusions on me and I feel he has saved my quality of life for which I am eternally grateful!

April 1st, 2015
Best doctor my husband saw!

August 6th, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr. More took time to listen to me ago over my records from another Neurosurgeon who said he could do no more for me after his surgery made me worse. Dr. More had no problem taking my case over when most doctors don't want to touch you after another one has. Because of Dr. More I am able to do things I thought I wouldn't be able to after the first surgery. He is a wonderful doctor and a very caring doctor. I found him to be very honest with me.

August 22nd, 2011
Honest Opinion
I was 41 when I first met Dr. More. I couldn't walk from my driveway to my house without experiencing great pain. I had 4 severely herniated disks and major spinal stenosis. Most of the doctors in his practice would not even touch me. Dr More gave me my life back and he did it with an incredible bed side manner. He was honest and forthcoming with the obsticles I would face. He is not only a great neurosurgeon but a great guy as well. I would reccommend him to everyone.

January 28th, 2010
AMAZING DR.
HE WAS THE ONLY DR. THAT PROPERLY DIAGNOSED MY C6-C7 DISK RUPTURE AND AFTER A MONTH OF PAIN TOOK ME TO SURGERY THE DAY AFTER I MET HIM.2 YRS LATER I AM STILL PAIN FREE...........A++++++++++++ DR. MORE