Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jay Morros
Dr. Jay Morros, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clementon, NJ, with other offices in Bristol, PA and Ridley Park, PA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Morros is affiliated with Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Chestnut Hill Hospital and Albert Einstein Medical Center. Dr. Morros has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jay Morros has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...