Surgeons

Ridley Park
175 E Chester Pike
Ridley Park, PA 19078
610-595-6458
Locations and availability (2)

|  Springfield Hospital E.R. June 18th, 2013 (Tuesday)  |  show details
by Heather H. on Jun 18th, 2013

I would NEVER see this doctor again. I work as a Medical Assistant for a P.C.P. He is very unprofessional and does not listen to patients, which makes him come off as uncaring. Went to E.R. due to infection in jaw from a tooth. I was having heart pain. I was scared the infection went into blood stream. (fever which at one point reached 103). I was informed my heart rate was 111, at resting it should be 80. (brother has heart virus,father heart failure from heart virus,grandfather has leak in heart valve--all this is recent history)Triage nurse said I need an E.K.G. (rushed me back VERY NICE) I primarily was there for my heart, however felt the need to explain about the tooth/jaw infection...for it could have spread to blood stream. Dr.Morros gave me a shot in my out jaw, which he claimed would numb me for 3 days. I had an allergic reaction and it did NOT do ANYTHING except make my jaw/tooth area throb. When he asked if I was numb I told him no and he said right away I am not giving you pain pills they will make you crazy. I explained to him okay and as he was leaving the E.R. room number 2.....I went to explain what about my E.K.G. and he interrupted to where I could not explain and (E.K.G.) he simply said I said,there is nothing more I can do for you "Thank You!" (he then just left) I went into hall to leave and seen another Dr. just sitting and told him I was suppose to get an E.K.G I have tingling in my finger tip,had seizure,jaw infection, family info. ECT. Morros heard me and came over. He right away said I think we just have a misunderstanding because I won't "give" you pain meds. I explained what about my heart, he stated I (myself) never said anything about your heart. Triage nurse was right there and even confirmed that's what I was there for.(first thing written on triage sheet I wrote was heart pain) Long story short left in MORE pain (went to dentist and they claimed he should not have done that,) NEVER treated for my heart (what I went for), waste of time and left me crying with my heart racing and I was trembling. Fiance did go back in and received his "higher ups" number to make a complaint. He gave Springfield hospital a bad name!! Also my E.K.G. came back abnormal and need an echo-gram. THE WAY HE SPOKE TO ME WAS SO UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNNECESSARY, thank you for wasting my time only to add more problems..... an allergic reaction to that injection in my jaw that did NOT do S**T!!! Side of face,under chin swollen,tongue swelled, throat started to close, also he TRIED to numb the wrong tooth.....claps hands.... yeah GREAT JOB! so unprofessional and obviously knows everything without communication, wrong field for you!!!