Dr. Jay Morrow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jay Morrow?

Posted on May 14th, 2015

a very friendly thoughtful considerate knowledgeable dr. he puts you right at ease.

Patient

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

I suppose I've used / worked with 20 different various Doctors in my lifetime. Dentist, orthopedic, general practice, etc and I consider Doctor Morrow as one of the best.

Posted on February 27th, 2011

I do better with him treating my diabeties than any other Doctor. (Been to 3 others) I'm glad to be back with him. He started out as my primary Care before he switch to his specialty Endo.

I had to get another Dr.

Posted on December 22nd, 2009

My first experience with Dr. Morrow was positive however after I continued to have complications he became seemingly annoyed with me and talked to me in a condescending manner. I only saw him 3 times. I felt like Dr. Morrow thought I was exaggertating my symptoms related to a thyroid disorder. I would try to keep my concerns brief and he would just cut me off mid sentence. He also was redudant in his feedback and I felt like he wasted time when he could spend that time listening to me instead. I was very hurt that he gave up on me that easily and felt like he couldn't be bothered by a thyroid patient. I was encouraged by family to see someone else who will take me more seriously.

Posted on August 2nd, 2017