Learn more about Dr. Jay Motola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Motola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Motola, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Motola graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Motola has 29 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Putnam Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Motola accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 20 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay A. Motola practice?
Dr. Jay Motola practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fishkill, NY and Poughkeepsie, NY.
See New York Urologists.