A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Motola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Motola is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Motola, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Motola graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Motola has 29 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Putnam Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Alan Motola FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jay A. Motola practice?
- Dr. Jay Motola has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jay Motola practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fishkill, NY and Poughkeepsie, NY.
See New York Urologists.