A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Motola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Motola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Motola, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Motola graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Motola has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Motola accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 20 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans