Dr. James Murphy III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Murphy III?

February 19th, 2014

mr.

excellent doctor

May 27th, 2013

Dr. Murphy is a very knowledgeable, down to earth, gentle, loving and informative pediatrician. He takes the time to explain to you (often using drawings, which I love!) what is causing your child's ailments and why he recommending the medication and/or therapies, I trust him completely but I also appreciate the time he takes to help me understand what is going on with my child. I have been going to Dr. Murphy for over 5 years and he cares for my two little girls. They LOVE going to see him and his wonderful nurse Keri. They actually get upset if one gets to go see them and the other doesn't. I mean, what child loves their doctor this much?!? We love Dr. Murphy and pray he never retires! :)

March 5th, 2012

Dr. Murphy is an amazing pediatrician.

Dr. Murphy is an amazing doctor. He is always willing to spend time with us answering questions. Dr. Murphy was my husbands doctor. We now use him for our children. I would highly recommend Dr. Murphy to anyone looking for a pediatrician.

February 19th, 2016