A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Nadel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nadel
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nadel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Cancer
- Mast-Cell Cancer (Mast-Cell Sarcoma)
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Paramyxoviridae Infections
- Respiratory Disorders
- Respiratory Tract Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadel graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nadel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Alan Nadel MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jay A. Nadel practice?
- Dr. Jay Nadel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Nadel practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Pulmonologists.