Surgical Specialist

825 Northern Blvd
Ste 201
Great Neck, NY 11021
516-773-7500
Locations and availability (4)

2.0

|  Offended  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2013

Extremely rude staff. If you have any pain at all avoid this place. She will just mock you and made me shake. Left immediately and never saw the doctor.

|  see another doctor he is not a good doctor  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2012

I saw him based on a friends recommendation it was a big mistake. After waiting for over an hour to see a doctor whose personalty can best be described as "Blah" to have my condition missed diagnosed. i had to see a real doctor as i consider him a fake one to get the true care i needed. Please do not take your health for granted and see another doctor it will be a good decision. when I saw him examining me his hand was not steady in my personal opinion I want my surgeon to have a steady hand. I don't want someone whose hand shakes operating on me.

|  Amazing  |  show details
May 8th, 2012

I would recommend, and have recommended Dr. Nathan. He was thorogh, and got the job done. He was able to advise me to have a surgery I was very relustant to have, and it all went well. He truly cares before, during, and well after about my recovery. The Glen Cove Hospital and staff were all amazing. I wasn't rushied. They made me feel relaxed, and I wasn't nervous. Dr Nathan was there when I woke up and reashured me the surgery went well and advised me what to expect. He called me later that evening, besides the normal hospital call.

|  Dr. Richard J. Sinski MS, PHD  |  show details
by Richard J. Sinski Jr., MS, Phd on Dec 30th, 2008

Dr. Nathan operated on my right knee on two separate dates. The first procedure was performed on 14 October, 2008. The second procedure was performed exactly two weeks later, again without accomplishing the desired results. Having been hospitalized for a total of 29 days between October and December the problem has as of this date not been rectified. An MRI performed on the 24 of December revealed a torn medial cruciate ligament which I believe was a direct result of Dr. Nathans' poor surgical skills. As soon as my still open wound in the avascular meniscus area heals I will then have another more qualified surgeon perform a procedure known as a meniscectomy. As for my intentions concerning Dr. Nathan I will say at this juncture that he will be hearing from my attorney as I am definetly seek resolution of this matter in a court of competent jurisdiction. Dr. Nathan has been given the oppurtunity to resolve this matter to no avail at this present time. I hope and pray that this matter can be resolved without litigation. This decision now rests with Dr. Nathan.