A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Nicholson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholson graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Nicholson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gettysburg Hospital
- Memorial Hospital York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Jay Nicholson MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Nicholson practice?
- Dr. Walter Nicholson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walter Nicholson practices Cardiovascular Disease near York, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Gettysburg, PA.
See York Cardiologists.