A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Nicholson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicholson
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Nicholson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholson graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Nicholson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hanover Hospital, Inc
- York Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Jay Nicholson MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Nicholson practice?
- Dr. Walter Nicholson has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Nicholson practices Cardiovascular Disease near York, PA.
See York Cardiologists.